Do you need to connect or re-connect your Instagram account to your Shopify Store to display your instagram feed on your home page?
This can be done by installing 'Instafeed' an app we recommend, which can be found in the app store. There is a free version as well as a paid version available.
You can see here different pricing plans for this app.
For the app to work you must have a BUSINESS Instagram account, which is linked to your FACEBOOK BUSINESS page.
It's easy to install the app, once this is done you will need to authenticate and connect it to your Instagram account.
Not sure how to do this? Just follow these step by step instructions below:
You will need:
- Your Instagram Business Username
- Your Instagram Business Password
How to authenticate and connect your Instagram account to your store
- Make sure you are logged into your Business Instagram account on your computer
- Go to your Shopify store and click on Apps
- Click on Visit the Shopify App Store
- Type InstaFeed into the Search bar
- Select the Instafeed app by Mintt Studio
- Click on Install app
- Click on Connect an Instagram Account
- A screen should display with your account name on it, make sure it is your correct account and click Authorize
- You should then see some of your Instagram photos displayed as well as a green box above them with Account Connected showing
Watch our How To video below for a demo:
If we have set up your Shopify store, we will have already added the Instagram feed to your home page, but if you need to add it yourself please go here